TAMAM offers the following:
• A Capacity Building Program that simultaneously develops individual and social capacity to promote continuous self-renewal of educational institutions.
• School Improvement Journey with strategies that target the collective learning of practitioners and institutions and expand to students, parents, educators and policymakers to achieve transformational change towards social development.
• A growing educational network of professionals from different Arab countries who share similar concerns with diverse expertise to achieve a common shared vision.
• Country hubs that connect practitioners with ministries of education and university educators as well as local funders/community to tackle impactful large-scale improvement goals towards realizing the TAMAM vision.
• Contextualized and actionable research-based knowledge to inform educational practitioners and policy makers as they lead school-based improvement in the Arab region. TAMAM Unique Contributions