TAMAM 11th Gathering
TAMAM will be holding its 11th gathering on May 20, 21 and 22, 2016 in Land Mark Hotel, Amman, Jordan bringing together all members of its community and other potential members and coaches.
The gathering title is “TAMAM as an Educational Change Movement: Towards Building Professional Learning Communities to Enhance Student Learning.”
For three consecutive days, participants will be engaged in skill building sessions, discussion sessions, networking forums, poster and problem solving sessions. Each day of the gathering will start with panel presentation followed by skill building parallel sessions. These sessions’ targeted skills are:
– Using various types of assessment techniques and tools.
– Setting clear student learning outcomes.
– Applying mediation and conflict resolution skills.
– Establishing school policy and building institutional capacity for continuous learning and school self-renewal.
– Developing coaching skills for building leadership capacity.
Experienced trainers will be offering the skill building sessions needed to create and sustain school-based reform within professional learning communities.
To check the proceedings of the gathering, please click on the below link: